Deer Park Chamber of Commerce Monthly Meeting for May 2019
Deer Park Chamber of Commerce
Monthly General Meeting
May 29, 2019
Meeting called order at 7:35pm
President Jason D’Ambrosio-
- Welcoming Members
- Leading the Pledge of Allegiance
Introduction of the Present officers:
- Jason D’Ambrosio- Design Me Marketing and the President of the Chamber
- Steven Barnes- Treasurer
New Members to the Chamber for the month of May:
- Dennis Landscaping
- Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Pisano Landscaping
- Repel Restoration
Approval of minutes for the last meeting- Second by Steven Barnes
Richard Kruz- Requested copies of the minutes.
Steven Barnes- Introduces the Assistant Secretary.
Treasurers Report- Steven Barnes
- Check Book Balance: $16,300.48
- Collected last month: $ 1970.00 paid $526.00 in ordinary operating expense.
President Jason D’ Ambrosio- Received Treasurers’ report, second by Adam Hurd.
- Excited about the upcoming events, to be explained in further detail by Adam Hurd.
- Looking to find ways to work together, promoting each other, have us build a stronger network.
Steven Barnes makes a motion to accept the Presidents report. Second by Larry Offsey.
Secretary asked to be excused for the evening.
Treasurer Steven Barnes announces new Assistant Secretary- Alyssa DeMarco
President Jason D’Ambrosio- Request the Chamber membership update their cell phone numbers to the Master List.
Events Committee- Adam Hurd- Chairperson-
- Putting American Flag up on Deer Park Ave. between Long Island Ave and Nickels Rd. compliments of the Chamber of Deer Park and Membership. Donation of $50 per flag. Only 40 Flags available.
- Poker Night being hosted on June 27,2019 at The Knights of Columbus. Flyer to follow.
Upcoming Important Multi-Chamber Events-
- June 20, 2019 – Long Island Chamber Party at SimPlay located in Hauppauge.
- July 9th 2019- Tanner Park located in Copiague.
Meeting Adjournment at 8:45 pm